Shared with the community during worship: I dream about maintaining Wild Wednesday relationships throughout the school year.
- I dream about Sunday School for our kids.
- I dream about an Advent art piece in one of the Pilney windows.
- I dream about our first Christmas Eve worship together at the Pilney--with candlelight magic.
- I dream about a Blessing of Bicycles next spring.
- I dream about a neighborhood block party next summer.
- I dream that each week when we gather for worship, there are faces in the assembly that we don't recognize.
- I dream that we find ways to put "public" back into public worship.
- I dream that we continue to provide a weekly space where we get to bear witness to the hope we find in God: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.